· Engaging with fortune 1000 prospects as a subject matter expert as it relates to strategic sourcing and Keelvar’s associated products.
· Be able to effectively articulate the value of Keelvar’s solutions and quickly gain trust from prospects.
· Ability to gather the needs and challenges from prospects and link Keelvar’s solutions to their goals.
· Be an integral part of driving revenue growth by working daily with Keelvar’s Account Executives to get deals across the finish line.
· Engage with prospects to gather business and technical requirements
· Obtain a complete understanding of Keelvar’s technology.
· Provide engaging demonstrations of the software
· Build out POCs when necessary, using data from the prospect
· Assist with RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs
· Be an extension of Product Management by relaying feedback from the field.
· Be an extension of Marketing by assisting with Webinars and content development.
· Strong customer facing skills and the ability to deliver executive presentations that build trust.
· Crisp writing and verbal skills
· Very strong Microsoft Excel skills
· Self-starter and ability to self-manage deliverables in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with software in the procurement sector with emphasis on strategic sourcing
This is an exciting opportunity to join a cutting edge company, disrupting its industry. Currently optimizing over $100bn+ in procurement spend for the world's largest companies, Keelvar is more than just a software company. Keelvar is an evolution of how companies work.
Our technology is unparalleled in its space. We are on a fast-paced journey to herald a new era of SaaS 3.0. Using AI, Machine Learning, and Game Theory to build intelligent systems that optimize and automate the procurement sourcing process, we save our customers millions of dollars every year, and help their suppliers find the best customers for them. Many of the world’s top blue chip companies use Keelvar to aid negotiations; they set high standards that we relish achieving because it helps us be the best at what we do.
We believe we can change the world and have fun doing it. We are a hard-working team who love what we do. We believe that a culture of curiosity, experimentation, and risk-taking is the key to finding breakthrough approaches - and we don’t settle for conventional approaches.
We strive for excellence, challenging ourselves and each other, with independent thinking, a lot of focus, and plenty of collaboration. In our eyes, the bigger the challenge, the bigger the reward. We’re not content with just equipping users with good tools; we want to help our customers achieve success and excellence, and sometimes this requires lateral or unconventional thinking. We want you to share your knowledge readily and learn every day. We like to ask questions, and answer questions when we can. We invite you to a workplace that is inclusive and celebrates diversity. We support everyone in being themselves, feeling empowered and inspired to make a difference.
If you are passionate about how technology is changing the world of work and want to work with a great team, this is the role for you.
Send your application to email@example.com and please quote the job title in your application.
In your application, please include the following.