Keelvar is proud to sponsor Ireland's leading supply chain event, End2End, due to take place in The Ballsbridge Hotel, Dublin 4 on Wednesday Sept 28th. It will be chaired by Lorcan Sheehan, the experienced CEO of PerformanSC and talks from the following speakers will be included during the one day event:
- David Clarke, Worldwide Planning Director, DePuy Synthes, Johnson & JohnsonDriving Supply Chain Innovation in Healthcare
- Atul Tandon, Head of Global Supply Chain Management, MylanCreating a Supply Chain Centre of Excellence for Biologics
- David Varian, Operational Excellence Move Director, DiageoCreating the Best Performing Consumer Supply Chain for Diageo
- Paul Quinn – CEO, Office of Government ProcurementTransforming the way we manage public procurement
- David Keeling, CEO, Keeling’s RetailTransforming a family business to support an international retail supply chain
- Alan Holland, CEO, KeelvarUntangling Complexity in Transport Sourcing
The agenda includes several of Ireland's top supply chain experts so it promises to be an interesting day with plenty of discussion points.