This is an exciting opportunity to join a cutting edge company, disrupting its industry. Currently optimizing over $100bn+ in procurement spend for the world's largest companies, Keelvar is more than just a software company. Keelvar is an evolution of how companies work.
Our technology is unparalleled in its space. Keelvar is on a fast-paced journey to herald a new era of SaaS 3.0. Using AI, Machine Learning, and Game Theory to build intelligent systems that optimize and automate the procurement sourcing process, we save our customers millions of dollars every year, and help their suppliers find the best customers for them. Many of the world’s top blue chip companies use Keelvar to aid negotiations; they set high standards that we relish achieving because it helps us be the best at what we do.
We believe we can change the world and have fun doing it. We are a hard-working team who love what we do. We believe that a culture of curiosity, experimentation, and risk-taking is the key to finding breakthrough approaches - and we don’t settle for conventional approaches.
We strive for excellence, challenging ourselves and each other, with independent thinking, a lot of focus, and plenty of collaboration. In our eyes, the bigger the challenge, the bigger the reward. We’re not content with just equipping users with good tools; we want to help our customers achieve success and excellence, and sometimes this requires lateral or unconventional thinking. We want you to share your knowledge readily and learn every day. We like to ask questions, and answer questions when we can. We invite you to a workplace that is inclusive and celebrates diversity. We support everyone in being themselves, feeling empowered and inspired to make a difference.
If you are passionate about how technology is changing the world of work and want to work with a great team, this is the role for you.
As a Senior Analyst, you will be part of a team that is responsible for implementing automation solutions, sourcing projects and analysis. You will serve as the functional expert to the client, translating business requirements into solution configurations and driving the overall implementation of the solution. The Senior Analyst will apply a scientific approach to troubleshooting, interrogating, manipulating and designing data on behalf of our customers.
● Support sourcing data analysis, model building, and process analysis
● Build relationships with key executives, understand their workflows and map out best practice solutions within our product suite
● Drive the discovery process, helping to uncover customers’ current process and align to their business objectives
● Ensure customers understand how Keelvar Optimizer works and how to optimize their existing sourcing events
● Prepare and deliver demonstrations which combine your customers data and workflow with Keelvar technology to ensure key business objectives and technical requirements are met
● Manage customer expectations and experience in a way that results in high customers satisfaction
● 3+ years’ experience in an analytical role, preferably in a strategic sourcing, procurement or supply chain environment
● A bachelor's degree or greater in business analytics, supply chain, computer science, data science or related field is preferred
● Proven ability to problem-solve overcoming technical blockers
● Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Experienced with visual analytics and data reporting
● Familiarity with the enterprise SaaS ecosystem
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us!
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up
- Strong Work Life Balance
- Pension contribution
- Good annual leave program
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Keelvar! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
Covid-19 has changed the work environment. While this role was originally for our Cork headquarters, we are now looking for remote candidates based throughout Ireland and the UK also.
If you’re not based in Ireland but believe you are a perfect fit, reach out to us for a chat!
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and please quote the job title in your application.
In your application, please include the following.