"Having that flexibility has been critical for us in reshaping our strategy"
Microsoft knew they had an industry challenge with their current sourcing strategy and needed a solution that would make an impact quickly. But how would they achieve this while operating in a volatile market and with limited time and resources?
In this webinar, hear from Microsoft’s Global Logistics Senior Sourcing Manager, Eric Kim, and Strategic Sourcing Director, Matt Billings, on how they shifted their strategy to react quicker and be more agile to market demands.
Hear how Microsoft:
- Generated time savings and improved spend under management.
- Improved productivity and efficiency by removing manual processes.
- Improved carrier relationships with a more collaborative approach.
- Switched to sourcing on a bi-monthly cadence and gained better market visibility and control.
- Improved internal decision making and reporting through eSourcing technology.