As a Sr Procurement Analyst, you will be part of a team that is responsible for implementing automation solutions, sourcing optimization projects, and analysis. You will serve as one of the primary resources for our clients and their suppliers as they leverage Keelvar’s Sourcing Optimization and Automation solutions. Additionally, you will work with and learn from other analysts and subject matter experts as you master our software, the sourcing process, and a variety of direct and indirect sourcing categories.
Do you have a strong technical and/or analytical foundation and are looking to learn and enhance your skill set in a cutting edge AI software company? Are you looking to improve and progress your communication and management skills? Are you looking for an opportunity to work remotely with a globally distributed team? Are you a consultant who enjoys the variety of challenging projects but dreads the long hours? Then Keelvar has that opportunity for you!
There is no question that automation will continue to transform procurement and the software industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the charge on these next-generation products and grow your career with a fast moving, award winning, Series B backed start-up organisation.
Build and develop relationships with key customers, anticipate, diagnose and interpret their needs.
Design, implement, and launch class defining Autonomous Sourcing solutions.
Formulate creative solutions leveraging our technology that exceeds customers requirements and expectations.
Drive insights from large data sets and build customized reports that support our customers’ decision making.
Become a subject matter expert on Keelvar software products including Sourcing Optimization, Automation, and other tools.
Assist with pre-sales meetings and demonstrations as product technical expert.
Liaise with customers and schedule training to assist them with utilization of our product.
Consistently surprise and delight the customer ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
Ensure we are exceeding customer expectations by collaborating closely with other teams and departments including tier 2 support, customer success managers and engineering.
Analyze and solve technical inquiries initiated from customers and their suppliers relating to Keelvar operational functionality.
- 4+ years experience, in supply chain, strategic sourcing, or management consulting.
- You have extensive experience working with Optimization tools like Coupa Sourcing Optimizer (CSO), formerly Trade Extensions, or Jaggaer Advanced Sourcing Optimizer (ASO), formerly CombineNet
- You are located in Ireland, the UK or Germany and can work remotely.
- You have good Microsoft Excel skills including knowledge of formulae and pivot tables.
- You have a sound foundation in data analysis, supply chain, and sourcing.
- You are a strong communicator and thrive in an environment of mutual respect, openness and collaboration.
- You enjoy getting things done at a quick pace.
- You are a creative problem solver and enjoy a technical challenge.
- You strive to build relationships and delight customers and have strong project management skills.
- You are familiar with the enterprise SaaS ecosystem.
- A bachelor's degree in business analytics, supply chain, engineering, data science or related field is preferred.
A remote-first company and we offer a positive work culture.
Competitive salary with a Series B backed, fast growing organisation
25 days holidays increasing to 26 after 3 years and increasing again to 27 after 5 years. Plus your birthday off on us!
Flexible working hours with a positive approach to work - life balance
An inclusive, collaborative, innovative culture with a Series B backed, fast growing scale-up.
Generous leave offerings including Wellbeing days
Technology that enables you to perform to your best
If you really like the sound of the role but don't match every listed criteria exactly, we still want to hear from you. You could be the exact fit for this or any of our other roles.
We are also a diverse group and we intend to continue to attract and retain diverse talent in our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Keelvar. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.