This is an exciting opportunity to join a cutting edge company, disrupting its industry. Currently optimizing over $100bn+ in procurement spend for the world's largest companies, Keelvar is more than just a software company. Keelvar is an evolution of how companies work.
Our technology is unparalleled in its space. Keelvar is on a fast-paced journey to herald a new era of SaaS 3.0. Using AI, Machine Learning, and Game Theory to build intelligent systems that optimize and automate the procurement sourcing process, we save our customers millions of dollars every year, and help their suppliers find the best customers for them. Many of the world’s top blue chip companies use Keelvar to aid negotiations; they set high standards that we relish achieving because it helps us be the best at what we do.
We believe we can change the world and have fun doing it. We are a hard-working team who love what we do. We believe that a culture of curiosity, experimentation, and risk-taking is the key to finding breakthrough approaches - and we don’t settle for conventional approaches.
We strive for excellence, challenging ourselves and each other, with independent thinking, a lot of focus, and plenty of collaboration. In our eyes, the bigger the challenge, the bigger the reward. We’re not content with just equipping users with good tools; we want to help our customers achieve success and excellence, and sometimes this requires lateral or unconventional thinking. We want you to share your knowledge readily and learn every day. We like to ask questions, and answer questions when we can. We invite you to a workplace that is inclusive and celebrates diversity. We support everyone in being themselves, feeling empowered and inspired to make a difference.
If you are passionate about how technology is changing the world of work and want to work with a great team, this is the role for you.
As a Customer Data Analyst,you will apply a scientific approach to troubleshooting, interpreting,manipulating and designing data on behalf of our customers.
This is an entry/junior level position that would suit someone with a strong technical/analytical foundation looking to learn and enhance their skill set in a cutting edge AI Software company with a data driven product while improving their communication skills.
- Interpret customer data to understand its infrastructure and troubleshoot any resulting issues
- Apply a consultancy approach to understanding our customers use-case and data set
- Model customer data to create an optimal event design in our Sourcing Optimizer product
- Analyse and resolve all customer data modelling issues
- Generate data reports on behalf of our customersAnalyse and resolve all customer system, technical and configuration issues
- Gain extensive working knowledge of Keelvar software products
- Work with other teams and departments including tier 2 support, customer success managers and engineering as required ensuring strong customer satisfaction
- Manage customer expectations and experience in a way that results in high customers satisfaction
- 0-2 years experience, including internships, in a similar role is advantageous but not essential.
- A bachelor's degree in business analytics, supply chain, computer science, data science or related field is preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- A sound foundation in data analysis and/or data science
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to problem-solve overcoming technical blockers
- Familiarity with the enterprise SaaS ecosystem
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us!
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up
- Strong Work Life Balance
- 401k Program with Company Match
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Keelvar! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
The role is based remotely and is open to applicants anywhere in the US. The US Customer Success team sits primarily in Atlanta, GA today, however it is not required you be based there.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and please quote the job title in your application.
In your application, please include the following.