Owing to growth, Keelvar is looking for a highly skilled integration implementation specialist to join our busy and thriving, remote based Customer Success team.
Working alongside colleagues in Ireland, Germany and the US, your focus will be to support integration projects for our customers connecting Keelvar’s SaaS products to their procurement and ERP tool landscape.In this role, you will demonstrate how our SaaS products integrate with customers’ tool landscape, support customer stakeholders in their integration projects, and answer questions relating to implementation.
You will also be required to work with the Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to coordinate the technical implementation with the onboarding activities and align with the engineering team to review and analyze solution designs ensuring that integration scenarios fit into the overall integration architecture.To be successful as an implementation specialist, you should be proficient in API integrations and able to work well as part of a team.
An outstanding Solution Engineer - Customer Integrations Specialist should demonstrate sound technical knowledge as well as analytical, project management, communication, and customer service skills.Do you have a strong technical foundation and are looking to learn and enhance your skill set in a cutting edge AI software company? Are you looking for an opportunity to work remotely either in Ireland, UK or Germany with a distributed team?
Then Keelvar has that opportunity for you! This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the charge on these next-generation products and grow your career with a fast moving, award winning, Series B backed startup organisation.
Support customers with implementing and maintaining their integration with Keelvar Systems:
-Intake and Export integrations with Keelvar public APIs
-SAP Ariba Connector
Review and analyze customers’ integration requirements and support the integration together with a cross-functional project team:
-Support customer stakeholders (IT and procurement teams) in their integration projects, building state-of-the-art integration scenarios
-Work with CSMs to coordinate the technical implementation with the onboarding activities.
-Work with the Engineering team to review and analyze solution designs and development, ensuring that standards are met and the integration scenarios fit into the overall integration architecture.
Take the responsibility for the customer integration projects, planning, monitoring and reporting.
Be a Keelvar integration expert and be able to answer any questions about the integration of our products. Conduct training sessions and short demonstrations.
Work with the pre-sales team to understand the integration requirements of our prospects.
Collaborate closely with Customer Success Managers to identify and resolve challenges, supporting adoption of our products.
Work with the Product and Engineering teams to share customer insights that inform future product developments.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, computer information science, information technology, or a related field.
- You have proven project management skills and problem-solving skills.
- You are proficient in data structures and programming languages and have knowledge of integration best practices.
- You have 2+ of proven experience within the area of enterprise application integration.
- You have proven knowledge of corresponding technologies (e.g., cloud services, micro services, JSON, XML, REST, OpenAPI) and integration solutions (e.g., API, ETL, ESB).
- You have previous experience of working with enterprise customers.
- You have proven ability to understand processes, gather and collect requirements from end-users and translate them into integration scenarios.
- You have a positive, customer first attitude with a desire to help them reach their goals.
- You enjoy striving for and surpassing goals. You have a bias for speed and action.
- You like to collaborate with your team and with internal stakeholders in order to solve problems for customers. You thrive in an environment of mutual respect, openness and collaboration.
A remote-first company and we offer a positive work culture.
Competitive salary with a Series B backed, fast growing organisation
25 days holidays increasing to 26 after 3 years and increasing again to 27 after 5 years. Plus your birthday off on us!
Flexible working hours with a positive approach to work - life balance
An inclusive, collaborative, innovative culture with a Series B backed, fast growing scale-up.
Generous leave offerings including Wellbeing days
Technology that enables you to perform to your best
If you really like the sound of the role but don't match every listed criteria exactly, we still want to hear from you. You could be the exact fit for this or any of our other roles.
We are also a diverse group and we intend to continue to attract and retain diverse talent in our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Keelvar. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.